Friday, August 29, 2014

Time to Relax


Hey there!!! Another Friday which means Bellarific Friday!! This week we had a nice simple sketch to work with :-) 


With summer quickly coming to an end... BOO!!! I decided I wanted to use the Uptown Girl called Sandy and her Sombrero. She has been stamped with Archival Black ink and then colored with Prismacolor Pencils and gamsol.  I changed up the sentiment flag a little bit to make it a little easier (In other words, I couldn't get my flag to fold right... LOL). The sentiment comes from a set called Little Umbrella that is currently out of stock. OOPS!!! 

Next week's challenge is "Paper Piecing". Make sure you paper piece something on your card. Perfect for those fabulous Uptown Girls!!! 

Make sure you get your card in to Emily at emily@stampingbella.com by Thursday evening at 10EST. 

1 comment:

Lisa Lara said...

This card makes me smile Angela.