Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Feeling Springy





I've been feeling Spring lately and I'm loving the weather we are finally having. So needless to say, it has me thinking about Sunshine and all the fun things I can finally do. For my first card today, I have used Sunshiny Flynn (it's currently out of stock... it was in stock when I made the card) and a recent Retro Sketch challenge. The image has been colored with Prismacolor Pencils and Gamsol. 



For my second card, I wanted to go clean and simple using two different stamp sets. The sentiment comes from the latest release and is called Flower for a true friend. I have stamped the flower called Fluffy flower head with Rose Bud ink by Memento. I love how crisp the card looks and how the pink just pops. 

Thanks for popping by!!! 



No comments: