Friday, March 7, 2014

Time for Wine...


Hi there!!! This week at Stamping Bella we had a fantastic inspiration pic to work with. I was not only inspired by the fabulous colours in the image but I wanted to somehow incorporate the seating. And voila!!! Reilly needs to relax to the rescue!!! I stamped the image with Archival Black ink and then colored with Prismacolor pencils. The chair was stamped and paper pieced. 


Talk about fab inspiration pic eh? 

Next week's challenge is a sketch!!! So get those ideas going!!! 


You have until next Thursday to get your card to Emily at emily@stampingbella.com!!!! 

On another note, we have a babe joining the team!!! Stephanie Hill!! I have been stalking her blog for a LONG time so I'm excited she's joining the team!! 


1 comment:

Leslie said...

Lovely card Angela! That will totally be me tonight relaxing with a drink!