Friday, February 7, 2014

Keep Believing


Hi there!!! Another quiet week on my blog... My life has been so busy recently that I haven't had the same opportunities to make cards but hopefully things will quiet down a little bit so I can get crafty again.  This week, we had a phenomenal inspiration pic for Bellarific Friday


Amazing right?? Love it!!! Although I loved all the rich tones, I had a difficult time finding DP in my stash until I found this DP which I think is perfect. I used the current Deconstructed sketch for my layout. This fabulous sentiment comes from the Uptown Girl Faith the Fairy. I love the Emily makes awesome sentiments that you can use on their own for a fun card. 

Next week's challenge is a sketch 


Email your card to Em by Thursday, February 13, to be included on Bloggabella...you could win some Bella Bucks, but you have to use a current stamp! 



No comments: