Wednesday, September 25, 2013

All about Love...


I sat down over the weekend to make some cards and I'm only getting around to posting them now.  For my first card, I decided to use the current Sweet Sunday Sketch challenge (which I altered slightly).  I bought this Bella Blvd DP over the summer and thought it was perfect to use with this image called "Uptown Girls Brett and Brenda get married". The image was stamped with Archival Black ink and then colored with Prismacolor Pencils and Gamsol. 



For my second card, I decided to go clean and simple with no DP. Me??? I made a card with no DP - can you believe it? LOL!!! I love how striking this card looks with its' combination of colors. The sentiment comes from the set  "Uptown Girls Brett and Brenda get married".

Thanks for popping by!! 

No comments: