Thursday, May 23, 2013

A Special Happy Birthday


Happy Birthday Jessica!!! It's Jessica Knutsen's birthday today so the TSG trendsetters have decided to send Jessica some birthday wishes!!! I've had the opportunity to get together with Jessica a few times for crafty weekends and I've always loved every moment of them.  Jessica is one of the sweetest people I know and I feel lucky to be able to call her one of my friends.  I'm super sad she's moving to Texas soon.... I can't hop in my car with Tobi and Kim anymore so that we can invade the Knutsen house.  I guess we'll have to hop on a plane instead, LOL!  For my card today, I've used the TSG set called "Ninja Skills" which has been colored with Prismacolor Pencils and Gamsol.  The layout for my card is the current Mojo Monday sketch challenge.  

Happy Birthday Jessica!!! I'll raise a  glass or two in your honour today!!! :-)




10 comments:

Torico said...

Adorable! Love your coloring on kraft paper!!

Jodi Collins said...

Seriously, this little guy just totally makes me smile! LOVE the layout and papers, and your coloring on the Kraft is perfection!

Teresa Godines #6857 said...

Fun Ninja. He cracks me up

Mare said...

Cute card!

ChristineCreations said...

Totally cute Angela!

Mary-Anne V said...

Love this ninja...great colouring on kraft. Happy Birthday Jessica!

Danni said...

You are the queen of coloring on kraft...and you are awesome at it!! Love this!!

Anonymous said...

Great Ninja card, for a great Ninja!

Anita said...

Wow! Super cute!

Jean Bullock said...

Great little ninja!