Friday, January 18, 2013

Full of Love


Hi there everyone!!! I'm back with my Bellarific Friday post for Stamping Bella. This week, we had an inspiration challenge where you could pick anything from the photo to be inspired by.  And I have to admit, I  was completely inspired!!!


Have I ever mentioned I love the Uptown Girls line at Stamping Bella?  For my card, I have used the image called "Uptown Girls Lucille Sends here Love". I stamped the image in Versafine Onyx Black, embossed with clear embossing powder and then watercolored with Tombow Markers.  I have also shaded some areas of the image with a black Pastel Chalk pencil.  See the ribbon?  Yup, it's covering up a boo-boo!! 

Next week, we have a sketch challenge :-)


 Email your entries to Emily at Stamping Bella by the end of Thursday 24th January to be in with a chance of winning some Bella Bucks.

Make sure you also upload to the SCS Gallery using the keyword stampingbella, and you might also see your card featured on our Pinterest board.

Have you seen the new Stamping Bella Blinkie??? Love it!!! We'd love it if you added it to your blog :-)



Bella Blinkie with Border

4 comments:

Dana White said...

Gorgeous!

Leslie said...

Gorgeous! I'm loving all the different cards from one little photo!

Pauline said...

What boo-boo? there never are boo-boo's in stamping! Love your take on this weeks challenge. Great card for Valentines!

Design Team [MHC] said...

Hi Angela, I'm Sarah from Making-Handmade-Cards.com.

This card is stunning! I love the fun colors! I won't ask what boo-boo is, but you did an amazing job there :)

By the way, I was wondering if you got our email about our Design Team invitation? It would be fabulous to have you in our team - we would love to see more of your creativity being unleashed with our eKits! Please do let me know, ok?