Thursday, July 12, 2012

ISSC24 I'm thinking Winter...

Eeks!!! I had so much fun on my girls trip to Jessica Knutsen's with Kim Teasdale and Tobi Crawford.  We had a blast stamping for 4 days and doing a bit of crafty shopping. I colored up oodles of images and now that I'm home I'm creating cards with them. 

It's that time of the week - the iSpy Challenge. Yeah!!!  This week, we are featuring Shari Carroll and is based on this card. Let's just say Shari's card is phenomenal and will leave you seeing spots. 

This sketch is awesome!!! Leave it clean and simple or do what I did... layer it up!!!


I altered the sketch just a teensy bit...I didn't add all the circles because my circles were too big.  For the DP, I've used an older MME pad called "Merry Little Christmas" that I bought when I was in the US.  I'm not a traditional girl when it comes to Christmas colors so this paper pad was right up my alley.  I've used an old CHF Kim Hughes set called "Winter Trees" that I watercolored with my Tombow Markers. I experimented quite a bit with my coloring while I was away so you may notice a bit of a change with some of my upcoming cards. The sentiment comes from the TSG set called "Wonderful Winter Wishes". 

We'd love for you to join us so hop on over to the iSpy blog to check out what the DT has created and for details on how to participate!!


2 comments:

Vickie Z said...

Love the snowman and papers are wonderful!

Vicki Dutcher said...

Fun card - nice pattern mixture