WOW!!! I've been busy on my blog this week!! I hope you've been enjoying it. I've definitely been having a lot of fun with this month's TSG sneak peeks.
I'm here today with this week's ISpy sketch - love it!! This week's sketch is from Julie Mogford (jules_bmp@ SCS) and is based on this card. I love Julie's CAS look to her card, but you know me, I HAD to layer it up.
Fun eh? Love it!!!
I recently acquired quite a few CHF Kim Hughes sets at a crafty garage sale at my LSS and this is one of the sets called "Little Boy". I've noticed on the Paper Smooches website that Kim has redone this image with a slight difference to the legs of this dinosaur. I've stamped the image in Versafine Onyx Black, embossed with clear embossing powder and then watercolored the image with Tombow Markers. I also had a bit of fun with my Glossy Accents and covered most of the body with it.
Here is how to play:
- Create a paper crafting project (card, scrap book page or 3D item), based on the sketch provided.Post your creation on your blog or an online gallery (using a code ISSC22, and link it here with the inlinkz widget below.
- Please provide a direct link to your post - not the generic link to your blog.
- A new challenge will be posted every Friday at 12:01 AM EST, and you have until noon on the following Friday EST to submit your entry.
- You may enter as many times as you like, but please provide a newly designed project with a new link for each additional project.
- We will choose the top 2 creations to be featured in our "Top 2 Winners" post every Sunday where we will announce who we have picked :) The winners will receive their very own iSpy Sketches blog badge!
- Don't forget that you may combine our challenges with others and use supplies from any company that you wish :)
- Have fun and we look forward to "spying" your creations!
Awesome use of bright colors - love it~
Love the layers! The puzzle paper is so cute and the dino is fun - great coloring too!
Post a Comment